If you’ve cracked a newspaper or turned on the news lately, it’s all doom and gloom about the economy.
And it’s causing most business owners to do just the opposite of what they should be doing. I hope you’re not one of them.
Companies large and small are scrapping plans to introduce new products and cutting back on marketing. This is exactly the wrong thing to do. Now is the time to be bold and take action to grow your business.
Think about it. When are your prospects more likely to see and respond to your marketing – in boom times when they’re being bombarded with advertising and promotions, or in lean times when your competitors stop contacting them?
Now is the best time to grow your business. Your competitors are hunkering down. They won’t be contacting your prospects or even their own clients as often. Now it’s easier for you to get attention with PR, ads and emails.
If you paid attention to everything you saw in the news about the economy it could drive you to drink. But before you give up on your future, remember the majority of people in NZ – over 96% of them – still have jobs and are earning a steady income. Even if things get as bad as some pundits predict, 89% of people will still have their jobs,similar to the recession of 1982, which most people have already forgotten.
That’s the good news, and it gets even better. In a down economy, many, if not most people, have more disposable income. They get spooked and put off major purchases, like a second home. That means they have more money in the bank for everything else.
You’ve got a choice.
You can hunker down with your business and try to ride out this recession. If you do, there is a very good chance you’ll be making less next year.
Or you can take this recession as a challenge, as I am. You can use it to transform your marketing and your business and come out on top. Which is it? Are you aiming to be a winner or…?
Here are 7 ways to generate more clients and grow your profits
- GENERATING AWARENESS: Introduce yourself to you prospects telling them what you do and how you can solve their challenges.
- MOTIVATING PROSPECTS TO ACTION: Use your advertising material to stimulate contact or a conversation. Give them a reason to contact you soon.
- ESTABLISHING CREDIBILITY: People won’t buy from you unless they feel confident about you. use your articles, books, interviews and testimonials from clients to establish your credibility.
- CLARIFYING YOUR VALUE: People won’t buy from you unless they can understand, in their own terms, the value you are providing to them.
- GETTING A COMMITMENT: Whether you are offering something for free or your product or service, you need to ask for and get a commitment.
- PROVIDING SERVICES THAT INCREASE REVENUE: IF your products or services solve or satisfy a need, then you will sell.
- MAINTAINING THE RELATIONSHIP: Remember to contact your customers on a regular basis so as to keep them informed of new products or services.
For your FREE e-book on the above, please contact Tibor Mackor via e-mail at [email protected]
If you would like to grow your clients, profits and business then call us now.